Five reasons why you should rebrand your business website
A website rebrand can either be the best or worst thing possible to happen with your online business. If you wish to maximize your reach amongst the population and also make more profit then online rebranding is the best solution for your needs as doing this could directly result in increasing your lead generation prospective. Usual site visitors could be turned into clients by bringing in changes to the website appearance and general look and fee. It might be possible that on one hand you want to completely bring in drastic changes to your present website’s appearance and internal features and on the other hand wish that thus far successful SEO strategy for your website does not get altered. This is generally seen with business organizations which have a reputation of being high traffic websites, they are doubtful at the thought of redesigning their current setup which is already working just fine for them.
If you are also thinking about rebranding your website for creating new customer base and increasing your earning potential, then you have to consider one fundamental factor “Is website rebranding necessary for your business?”
Before initiating any plans, you have to remember that a strong rebranding strategy is required for correctly achieving your desired results. Accurate methods need to be utilized for rebranding the company’s digital image as without it the already present SEO structure will be changed and it could result into degrading the website’s rank in the search results.
Here are five reasons why you should consider rebranding your current website which has been present online for some time now:
- It is not Google friendly in nature – If the current website is not aligned properly with well developed SEO practices and some significant changes are to be made, then you can consider rebranding your website as it can be taken as an opportunity.
- The website does not have a user friendly interface – Search result ranking in Google is one part of the equation. Other part is the experience which the user has after they visit the website. If your website takes more time to load or if it has not been optimized for adjusting according to different screen sizes, then it may be the right time to rebrand your website.
- You are rebranding your entire company and each operation attached to it –If the entire company is going through visual identity change. You can correct current site issues while updating the appearance to match the new brand which is going to be created.
- The website is undergoing other changes – If there are other major changes being made to your site, such as migrating to a new platform or a new server, then this may be a good time to redesign your site since it’s going through a lot of changes anyway.
- You have outdated third party tools present on your website – Many of the functionalities present on websites are obtained by using third party tools such as social media share buttons, ecommerce plugins, etc. These tools though being essential may turn outdated with passing time, you need to ask yourself these questions
- Are these tools functioning properly?
- Are the tools causing the website to slow down?
- Are there any updates available to these third party tools?
If you think that the answer to any one of these questions is a yes, then it might be just the best time to rebrand your website and online presence.
If you have made a final decision about rebranding your company’s digital presence then feel free to contact our team of developers and we will surely create a unique strategy for rebranding your website so as to enhance your present business situation and increasing your earning by attracting more customers.
November 23, 2018
July 24, 2017
October 3, 2018